By ASME Research and Technology Committee on Water and Steam in Thermal Systems Subcommittee on Properties of Steam
This up-to-date and concise publication contains the next: U.S. conventional devices - desk 1. Saturated Water and Steam (Temperature Table), desk 2. Saturated Water and Steam (Pressure Table), and, desk three. Superheated Steam (1 to 15,000 psia); SI devices - desk four Saturated Water and Steam (Temperature Table), desk five. Saturated Water and Steam (Pressure Table), and, desk 6. Superheated Steam (0.005 to a hundred MPa); and, Unit Conversion elements - Mollier Diagrams (U.S. and SI units).
Read Online or Download ASME Steam Tables: Compact Edition (Crtd) PDF
Similar mechanical engineering books
Technology/Engineering/Mechanical is helping you progress from idea to optimizing engineering structures in nearly any Now in its Fourth variation, Professor Singiresu Rao's acclaimed textual content Engineering Optimization allows readers to fast grasp and follow all of the very important optimization tools in use this present day throughout a vast diversity of industries.
Those volumes comprise chapters written through specialists in such parts as bio and nutrition rheology, polymer rheology, circulation of suspensions, movement in porous media, electrorheological fluids, and so on. Computational in addition to analytical mathematical descriptions, related to acceptable constitutive equations care for advanced move events of business value.
This article varieties a part of fabric taught in the course of a direction in complicated reservoir simulation at Delft college of expertise over the last 10 years. The contents have additionally been awarded at numerous brief classes for commercial and educational researchers attracted to heritage wisdom had to practice examine within the region of closed-loop reservoir administration, sometimes called shrewdpermanent fields, on the topic of e.
- Boilers for Power and Process
- Vacuum Technology: Practical Heat Treating and Brazing (06091)
- Energy Management Handbook, Eighth Edition
- Transient Heat Transfer, 1st Edition
Extra resources for ASME Steam Tables: Compact Edition (Crtd)
4 Gas flow measurement Gas f l o w rates through ducts will normally be measured using devices and techniques similar to those used for incompressible fluids, namely orifice plates, venturi meters and nozzles. However, for gases the flow rate is usually quoted as a mass flow rate. 112) may be used with orifices and venturis as well as nozzles. Relevant values of C, for leach device wiil be found in BS 1042, in addition to operational advice. 58) may be acceptable for low flows with low pressure differences.
40) where v is the average flow velocity. 37) may be adapted to incude a head 1/24 Mechanical engineering principles loss term, h ~ Applied . 41) where the head loss term hL is the loss of energy per unit weight of fluid flowing. Note that if a pump, say, is introduced between ( 1 ) and ( 2 ) an energy gain per unit weight term h , , equivalent to the output of the pump written as a head, should be added to the left-hand side of the equation to give where m is the ratio of the cross-sectional area of flow to the wetted perimeter known as the hydraulic mean diameter and C is a coefficient which depends on the condition of the pipe wall.
69) 1/28 Mechanical engineering principles Cis the Chezy coefficient, a function of Reynolds’ number Re and the friction coefficient f for the channel wall and i is the gradient of the channel bed. 6. m is the ratio of the crosssectional area of flow to the wetted perimeter (the length around the perimeter of the cross section in contact with liquid), known as the hydraulic mean depth. 71) = ~ ~ 0 . 16 ’ 7 Q j where M is the Manning number which depends, like the Chezy coefficient, on the condition of the channel walls.