By Andreas Böhler
In this thesis, a monitoring process used to be constructed by means of editing an add-on collimator, the Siemens Moduleaf, for realtime functions in radiotherapy. because the add-on collimator works nearly thoroughly autonomously of the linear accelerator (LinAc), no alterations to the latter have been priceless. The diversifications to the Moduleaf have been in most cases software-based. that allows you to lessen the complexity of the approach, superseded digital components have been changed with more recent parts the place practical.
Verification used to be played by means of measuring the latency of the approach in addition to the effect on utilized dose to a predefined objective quantity, relocating within the leaf's shuttle path. Latency measurements in software program have been complete through evaluating the objective and present positions of the leaves. For dose measurements, a Gafchromic EBT2 movie was once positioned underneath the objective 4D phantom, in among stable water plates, and moved along with it.
Based at the effects, a tracking-capable add-on collimator seems a useful gizmo for decreasing the margins for the remedy of small, slow-moving targets.
Radiotherapy is among the most vital tools used for the remedy of melanoma. Irradiating a relocating aim is usually essentially the most tough initiatives to complete in sleek radiotherapy.
Read or Download Collimator-Based Tracking with an Add-On Multileaf Collimator: Modification of a commercial collimator system for realtime applications (BestMedDiss) PDF
Best commercial books
Significant adjustments have happened within the previous couple of years within the tools of slicing and production outerwear. gentle garments businesses at the moment are production those heavy clothing end result of the improvement of fusible interlinings and new production ideas that have ended in the deskilling of conventional tailoring tools.
This selection of essays includes a few of Rudolf Richter’s very important contributions to investigate on New Institutional Economics (NIE). It bargains with the critical suggestion, rules, and method of recent Institutional Economics and explores its relation to sociology and legislations. different chapters learn functions of NIE to numerous microeconomic and macroeconomic concerns within the face of uncertainty, from entrepreneurship to the euro problem.
- Responsive Web Design (Brief Books for People Who Make Websites, No. 4)
- Thread's Not Dead: The Designer's Guide to the Apparel Industry
- Byzantine Art in the Making: Main Lines of Stylistic Development in Mediterranean Art, 3rd-7th Century (Harvard Paperbacks)
- Emerging Issues in Sustainable Development: International Trade Law and Policy Relating to Natural Resources, Energy, and the Environment (Economics, Law, and Institutions in Asia Pacific)
- Gesellschaftsrecht - Schnell erfasst (German Edition)
- Drybar Guide to Good Hair for All: How to Get the Perfect Blowout at Home
Additional resources for Collimator-Based Tracking with an Add-On Multileaf Collimator: Modification of a commercial collimator system for realtime applications (BestMedDiss)
1. 1 Hz; The straight line indicates the target position, the triangled line the current position and the squared line the positioning error. All numbers are in isocentre plane, current and target position have a constant offset for better visibility. 39 Chapter 5. 2 Hz; The straight line indicates the target position, the triangled line the current position and the squared line the positioning error. All numbers are in isocentre plane, current and target position have a constant offset for better visibility.
Et al. (2006). “Geometric accuracy of a real-time target tracking system with dynamic multileaf collimator tracking system”. 5, pp. 1579–1584. ISSN: 0360-3016. F. (2010). Radiation Detection and Measurement. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN: 9780470131480. Krauss, Andreas et al. (2012). “Multileaf collimator tracking integrated with a novel x-ray imaging system and external surrogate monitoring”. 8, p. 2425. Kubo, Hideo D and Bruce C Hill (1996). “Respiration gated radiotherapy treatment: a technical study”.
García-Garduño, Olivia Amanda et al. (2008). 3, p. 2802. Geoffrey, G et al. (2012). “Motion Management in Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy”. In: Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Radiation Therapy. A. 1007/978-3-658-10658-4, © Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden 2016 52 Bibliography Gleixner, Thomas and Douglas Niehaus (2006). “Hrtimers and beyond: Transforming the linux time subsystems”. In: Linux Symposium. Vol. 1. Citeseer, pp. 333–346. Guckenberger, Matthias et al. (2009). “Potential of image-guidance, gating and real-time tracking to improve accuracy in pulmonary stereotactic body radiotherapy”.