By H. Hou
Read or Download New Research on Knowledge Mgmt. Technology PDF
Best research books
'For a person looking to create which means out of lifestyles, motivate others with e-book of analysis discoveries and insights, and support the area turn into a greater position in which to stay and paintings, motion examine holds nice promise as an technique. The problem is to do it good and with rigor. The guide is an impressive choice of articles that may support the reader do all of that' - Richard E.
The complicated examine Workshop (ARW) on Condensed topic Re seek utilizing Neutrons, this day and the next day used to be held in Abingdon, Oxfordshire for 4 days starting 26 March 1984. The Workshop was once subsidized through NATO and the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory. a complete of 32 teachers and members attended.
This e-book provides the results of 4 years of academic study within the EU-supported venture referred to as function (Responsive on-line studying Environments). position know-how is established round the thought of self-regulated studying that creates dependable beginners, who're in a position to serious considering and ready to plan their very own studying tactics.
- Researching Social Change: Qualitative Approaches
- Looking for Information, Second Edition: A Survey of Research on Information Seeking, Needs, and Behavior (Library and Information Science)
- Operational Research for Emergency Planning in Healthcare: Volume 1 (OR Essentials)
- Quantitative Research in Human Biology and Medicine
- Ordinal Measurement in the Behavioral Sciences
Extra resources for New Research on Knowledge Mgmt. Technology
In the last quarter of the 20th century this development was observed in still growing application of information and knowledge in societies and in organizations. In the 80th of XX century, the group work systems appeared. The next steps towards knowledge management were document management as well as information management systems. Diffusion of Internet in a global scale can be treated as a mile step in KM because new forms appeared in the shape of corporate portals. At the end of the last century we could observe a new type of systems: knowledge management systems.
Com Ghallab, M. (1988), Compilation de bases de connaissances, PRC GRECO IA, Actes des Journées Nationales, p. - Comparison of fuzzy expert system based strategies of offline and online estimation of flank wear in hard milling process, Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 33, Issue 1, p. com Jennings, N. R. and Wittig, T. (1992) ARCHON: Theory and Practice. In: Distributed Artificial Intelligence: Theory and Praxis. H. (2003), Knowledge strategy planning: methodology and case, Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 24, Issue 3, 1 April 2003, p.
4. Notifications: are the types of unsolicited information a managed object can send to a manager. The current template package in GDMO standard is adapted and we add a new feature. In addition to the properties indicated above, we suggest the incorporation of a new property called RULES and its associated template called “RULE”, which contains all the specifications of the knowledge base for the expert system, figure 6. 30 New Research on Knowledge Management Technology Fig. 6. New rule template.